DylanStrong – The Dylan Balogh Foundation, was formed in January 2018
- January 2018: DylanStrong – The Dylan Balogh Foundation, was formed.
- May 2018: Awarded the Dylan Balogh teammate of the year award at the Barrington Varsity Baseball banquet. A
$2500 scholarship to Nick Bogarts.
- October 2018: $36,567 raised for the Chicago ASAP Out of the Darkness walk. DylanStrong team was the number 2 team in fund raising out of the 766 teams that participated.
- $18,000 from all of the generous supporters after Dylan’s memorial service on 10/31/2018 to the ASAP Out of the Darkness program.
- December 2018: Raised $9,900 at the Buddy’z pizzeria Dine-n-share event.
- February 2019: The Dylan Balogh Foundation was designated 501(c)(3) Public Charity Status 26053751001308, Employer ID 83-2720291)
- May 2019: Awarded the second Dylan Balogh teammate of the year award to John Seagrist. A $2500 scholarship was presented to John who was selected in a vote by all of his teammates.
A grand total of $64,467 in one year to aid in the assistance for all those who are struggling with such a horrible disease.